How To Handle Auto Claims Efficiently
Ways to Handle Car Claims Efficiently
A mishap can take seconds to happen but overseeing the whole claims repair process might take days. Typically, motorists have been accountable for reporting the claim, arranging for the rental vehicle, getting quotes on the repair work, contacting the store to see when the work will be done, checking the car, getting the vehicle and returning the rental car.
Thankfully, this does not need to hold true and that’s why it’s a smart idea to examine car insurance companies thoroughly.
For example, The Progressive Group of Insurance Companies offers drivers a mishap asserts repair process that takes only minutes-not days-of their time. Here’s how the process works:
• • The consumer phones call to report a claim at any time of the day or night and brings the car to a specifically created service center.
• • In about 15 minutes, the customer remains in a rental vehicle, if required, with the guarantee that the business will upgrade the status of his/her claim.
• • A claims representative prepares a repair price quote and contacts an auto body store that has actually met strict quality requirements. The insurance coverage business and the shop reach arrangement on the cost of the repair services; the shop transports the automobile back to the center and the repair work procedure starts.
• • When the work is finished, the vehicle is returned to the service center where representatives from the insurance coverage business and the body shop take a look at the quality of repair works.
• • Once the insurance coverage business is pleased with the repairs, the consumer is called to schedule a pickup. Repair services are taken a look at and the client repels with a composed file, stating that the repair center and the insurance coverage company guarantee the repairs for as long as the client has the car.
Progressive has 25 Claims Service Centers open and prepares to open 50 more websites across the nation over the next couple of years.